Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Great Jumping Jehosaphat!



Just checked the Spectrum "in" list. All the regulars were on it...William Stout, Gregory Manchess, Jeremy Geddes, and ...hokey smokes Bullwinkle, me!
Had know idea I would qualify to be in such a great publication with such talented artists. I'm really humbled to be mixed in with this wonderful group. A big thank you to all the Spectrum judges and staff, if you happen to mosey this way.
Not sure which one or ones got in, as I recently found out, that any publishers I've worked for in the past year, could have sent in work I did for them. I'll let you know when I know, if I can let you know.
Guess that means I'd better get my rear in gear on practicing, samples, and updated websites!
In the meantime here are some ape gestures from our visit to the zoo last week. The mandrills were grooming and the bonobos were lounging and doing back-flips, awesome.

No comments: