Sunday, July 11, 2010
So I've been working on samples for potential clients here and there, and whilst on this quest for green pieces of paper with which to buy food, I decided to "re-work" some pieces into a different color format.
I added a few adjustment layers to make them look antiqued, like they may have been shot with a polaroid. Now granted-this effect would have more impact on more realistic paintings, but I do kind of like the final color schemes. More new stuff, and maybe a new website soon--I hope.
--Oh, and the piece that got into the upcoming Spectrum is my "Shadow Over Innsmouth" (the drowning man) piece-the original from a couple posts ago, not the color altered one here. Hope it turns out proper, I have a habit of being disappointed in the printed results of my work, even when properly calibrated. Fingers crossed I guess!
Posted by bval at 9:46 AM